Friday, February 12, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome to Jack's Blog. Okay, so it doesn't have a cute name yet, but I'm working on it. This will be my main means of communication for updates on Jack's progress and how we are coping. Hopefully I will have time to update it regularly, but if not..... well, I'm sure you understand :-)
The first few posts I'll take directly from my facebook notes and updates from his first couple weeks, so if you've read them before, be patient there is new stuff to come.
Feel free to comment or just lurk if you'd like. The one thing that I do ask is that if you are a praying person you take a moment to pray for our little man; we firmly believe in the power of prayer. Jack has already defied the odds for a preemie of his gestational age and there is no doubt in our minds that this is entirely through God's protection.
Thank you everyone and I hope you enjoy!!
~Jeny a.k.a Jack's Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment