Yeah, so a little past due, but I'm sure you all understand why :-) Little Jack Donald Pighetti decided to make his entrance to the world early....very early. After just 6 days in the hospital Jack joined us on January 14th at 10:42 am at just 24 weeks and 1 day of gestation. He was 1 pound 7 ounces which is actually pretty heavy for his age. :) He is breathing well on his own but is still on some supplemental oxygen. He will stay in the NICU until closer to his actual due date which was May 5th, a little over 3 months from now. Thank you everyone for the thoughts and prayers they are greatly appreciated. At this point we are holding our own and getting used to our new routine which includes daily trips to Winnie Palmer. I will try to update as often as possible as our schedule allows :) If I haven't yet replied to your phone call/text/email/wall post, don't worry I haven't forgotten, I'm just slowly working through them all :-) Thanks to everyone!!
~Jeny
p.s. I'll try and post pics soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment