Friday, February 12, 2010

Update....late but eventual :-) (Original Post date 1/10/10)

As some of you know by now, Baby Jack has decided to cause his mommy some trouble and I have landed myself in a most charming room here at Winnie Palmer hotel and hospital for the remainder of Jack's stay in the womb which we hope will a few more weeks. The doctors are pretty sure that my water broke sometime Friday morning. We've not had any contractions or any other indication that he is ready to come out. Since he is still too early to have a good enough shot on his own they will try to keep him in there as long as possible. I'm currently about 23 1/2 weeks and ultimately they'd like to keep him there until 34 weeks if at all possible. I'll let you guys do the math on that one.... Other than that, everything else is as positive as possible so we have good hope for a favorable outcome. For now it is just a hurry up and wait situation. I have been well supplied with books, movies and internet and I am hoping to avoid boredom :-) Mackenzie is being well taken care of and I am eternally gratefully to my friends who have jumped in with both feet to show thier support. Also very grateful for everyone's thoughts and prayers, they are greatly appreciated. I will continue to keep everyone posted, wish me luck! :-)
~Jeny

No comments:

Post a Comment